When it was first published in 1994, Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom quickly became an international bestseller, and it has remained the veritable bible of women’s health.
Now, in this revised and updated edition, world-renowned and much-beloved women’s health expert Dr. Christiane Northrup shares with us the latest developments and advances a good way to maximize our potential for living well in our bodies today. Inside you’re going to discover
• new material on sexuality—and how to have a more fulfilling sex life
• the spiritual and scientific principles in the back of healing from terminal illnesses, and how you’ll be able to utilize these principles for your own health and the health of others
• vital information about how to in reality dissolve PMS and ease menstrual cramps
• peculiar facts on Vitamin D—and why it’s important for breast, cardiovascular, and immune system health
• the importance of the preconception diet and how to greatly decrease your risk of birth defects
• how to birth naturally, despite the current induction and C-section epidemic
• all you want to know about thyroid function, including proper blood tests
• life-saving facts about cellular inflammation—the root cause of all chronic degenerative diseases—and how to prevent this condition
• the essentials on the “fountain of youth molecule”—and how to make stronger your levels of it for vibrant health
Living a healthy life in a woman’s body may also be downright fun—even ecstatic! And that’s good news for everyone—women, men, and their children.